When you’re preparing for your next vacation to Cabo San Lucas, you’re probably getting ready for hot weather, beautiful beaches, and refreshing pina coladas. The good thing about vacations is that it’s the perfect place to let loose. That’s why many people also come to Los Cabos ready for the Cabo nightlife, as they can drink and dance the night away. If you’re looking forward to a well-needed night out, here are some of the places you need to go.
The Top 5 Places To Go
- Mandala – This is one of the best clubs in the city. Not only does it have great dance music, but international DJs as well. The dance floor is huge, which means don’t forget to bring your best dancing shoes.
- Squid Roe – The atmosphere of Squid Roe is similar to a house party. It has 3 floors with people partying on each one. In total, there are five full bars, a clothing store, full kitchen, and private VIP areas.
- La Vaquita – La Vaquita, which stands for little cow, has white walls with black spots everywhere and a huge cow hanging like a chandelier. This is the only place in town where you can buy beer and liquor by the Liter.
- Pink Kitty – Pink Kitty is a must-go when you’re in Los Cabos. This club has blown glass lamps, italian-style leather seats, and a great VIP area. Pink Kitty is also known for its themed parties that they host.
- Cabo Wabo Cantina – This bar has everything from amazing snacks, great music, and delicious margaritas. Cabo Wabo Cantina also hosts many parties, from holidays to annual birthday bashes.
When you’re in Los Cabos, don’t forget to enjoy the Cabo nightlife. At Only Cabo Tours, we have nightlife tours that take you to the best clubs and offer you a welcome drink. For more information, feel free to contact us.