A camel safari Cabo tour will take you on an amazing experience. You can get away from the crowds for a few hours and enjoy a different experience. Such tours last typically 3 hours and they are guided. You will receive all the required instructions and the safety gear that you need for the ride. Often, hotel pickup is also included in the tour price, so you do not need to worry about extra transportation.
The camel safari Cabo tours are typically made in small teams. So, if you are truly looking to get away from the crowds and you are looking for some serenity and a different experience…then such a tour was just made for you. The camel ride also includes snacks such as tacos, and these tours represent a great activity for the entire family. If you would like to surprise your family with something nice while in Cabo…you should opt for a camel safari tour!
During the tour, you will also have the chance to pet the camels and also feed them, and get closer to them in their natural habitat. All these tours will get as a “treat” some delicious tacos at the end of the tour and for the grown-ups of the party, there will be some tequila tasting available too!
- You can easily book your camel safari tours online- from the comfort of your home
- Don’t forget to plan and book your spot right before going on your holiday to ensure that you can enter the tour that you want, on the day that you wish to go
- Hotel pickup is included so you will save plenty of time and money as well
- Along the ride, you will admire the beautiful coastline while riding the camel through the fine sands on the beach
- Ride in a small group of up to 10 people- enjoy the serenity and tranquility of the moment- enjoy a beautiful and unique experience while in Cabo
With your tour, you will get access to bi-lingual guides (English & Spanish speaking), security equipment, round trip transportation, tequila class & tasting and of course, delicious taco treats are also included!