Desert Horseback Riding
This is not your typical horseback riding tour, this is Baja-style horseback riding in the desert. Our horses are trained to be with adults and kids, making this an excellent tour for the whole family. Don’t worry if you are not an expert rider, you will learn how and will have a blast! The experience includes interaction with the horses, learning about their care, listening to natives songs, seeing ancestral paintings on rocks and crossing through a variety of desert landscapes. When the ride finishes, we will head up through Snake Road to get to Lions’ Den Restaurant where we can enjoy a delicious snack and drink.
- Horse experience
- Interaction classes and recognition with the horse
- Guided tour in the animal sanctuary.
- One drink: Shot of tequila, margarita, daiquiri or smoothie
- One snack: Quesadillas, guacamole, salsa and chips
- Park Entry Fee: $20.00 USD per person, payable in cash on day of tour (This fee is not part of the cost.)
- The use of cell phones is not allowed during the experience.