Have you ever wanted to Camel Ride? Our camels are sone of the friendliest and caring animals you could ever meet. When you are with them, you will be embraced by their gentle, peaceful and fun personalities. During this experience, you don’t just ride a camel; you will learn about their habitat and what it takes to care for these animals. We care about our camels, therefore this tour does not go on the beach because the sea salt damages their skin. Rest assured, you will enjoy a great experience with them in our canyon! When we finish riding, we invite you to our Animal Sanctuary where you can interact with many exotic rescued animal species and afterward enjoy a delicious snack and drink at Lion’s Den Restaurant.
- Camel ride.
- Guided tour in the animal sanctuary.
- Snack: Quesadillas, guacamole, chips, And salsa.
- Interaction, kiss, and feed.
- One granola bar.
- One drink: Shot of tequila or margarita or daiquiri or smoothie.
- Access to Wagoona & suspension bridges.
- Park Entry Fee: $20.00 USD per person, payable in cash on day of tour (This fee is not part of the cost.)
- The use of cell phones is not allowed during the experience.